About La Herradura Polo Clinics
with memo gracida
The world renowned La Herradura Classic Polo Clinic was created by the legendary polo icon, Memo Gracida, as a way to share his knowledge and passion for the sport of polo by teaching horsemanship, strategy and technique while being on the field playing polo with participants for over 30 years on a world-wide basis.
La Herradura Polo Clinics are typically 1 to 2 week-long programs that are personally supervised by Memo Gracida and his roster of professional polo players. Each Clinic is customized for the participant(s) and is designed to accommodate any level of player from a beginner to a 10-goal player.
What to Expect
- Welcome party and orientation with introduction to professional players
- Participants will be provided well-schooled, professionally trained polo ponies
- Professional players are qualified, high-goal players dedicated to improving your game immediately
- Morning and afternoon riding lessons, stick & ball lessons, drill sessions, practice chukkers
- Tournament matches with Championship Final including awards presentation with custom trophies
- Farewell luncheon